- All goods shall remain the property of the Owner, Simply Seat Covers.
- While the goods are on hire the Hirer has sole responsibility for them and shall be
responsible for the goods and insurance thereof from the time of acceptance until the
goods have been collected by the Owner.
- The Owner shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to persons or their
property, however sustained, arising from the goods on hire.
- Final payment is required 4 weeks in advance of the event.
- Cancellations must be advised, in writing, 8 weeks prior to the event, otherwise the
Owner reserves the right to charge a 20% cancellation fee.
- Chair covers which have been damaged beyond repair will be charged for at replacement
- Any items not returned to the owner after the period of hire will be charged for at
full replacement cost.
- Chair covers are hired for one day, unless otherwise specified, and should be
available for collection the following day at the event venue, or elsewhere by prior
agreement between the Hirer and the Owner.
- We reserve the right to charge a surcharge of £30 on bookings for fewer than 50
covers, depending on location and individual circumstances.
- We will happily accommodate changes in numbers as we appreciate this is inevitable when planning an event. However any changes made less than 10 days prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Owner will always make every conceivable effort to fulfil its obligations to the Hirer. However, if the Owner is unable to attend an event due to extreme weather conditions and other uncontrollable circumstances a full refund will be offered. The Owner will not, in these circumstances, be in breach of it's agreement with the Hirer
- Bookings are only valid once a completed booking form has been received and an order confirmation has been sent out.